For someone that studies humor and aspires to be a humorist, all the various ins and outs of comedy can disturbingly daunting. "Wait does this mean I have to watch all those episodes of 'Flying Circus' AND read that 5-foot stack of Restoration comedy plays and commit all those Abbott and Costello sketches to memory? Goddamn me, I'm not going to sleep for the rest of my life!"
It can all be so very, very complicated.
And it can all be so very, very simple.
As Woody Allen says--
"It's funny if it makes you laugh."
And that pretty much settles that.
This is a picture of Woody Allen being like " I'm such a baller and I totally know it."
And Woody Allen-- you are. Jade Scorpion and your "Scarlett Johansson is my new muse" movies aside, you totally are.
You may or may not laugh at this blog ( which according to Woody Allen, determines said blog's funniness- gulp!), but either way, you know I continue to be--
Affectionately yours,
Kit Steinkellner
